Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More from Florida

So yes, it's true, ever since that sunny audition in Miami, my mind keeps wandering back to warm welcoming Florida. Since life is short, I figured I would escape the brisk New York once more to audition in 80 degree weather. So, I had some great auditions lined up in Orlando. The first ones were for Disney, great in the fact that they got to see my face... twice, even though I probably wasn't what they were looking for at the moment since they were mainly casting The Lion King. However the audition for Universal went really great and I received a callback to read for the Choirmaster in Harry Potter World! Which I am a HUGE fan of. Seriously. As 'research' I went to Universal's Harry Potter World and it's awesome. Just like the books way cool! Anyways, the audition went great, was impressed that I was able to utilize my British on such a quick cold read and feel natural with it. Maybe I was meant to be a wizard...