Friday, January 13, 2012

Meeting with Elizabeth Barnes

Just had our first workshop last night with casting director Elizabeth Barnes. I got to do a scene from Party of Five playing the role of Stephanie. Elizabeth was very helpful and informative and I really enjoyed getting to work with her and get her feedback! We also culminated the evening with a showcase where we did our work from classes for agents Orion Barnes from Rogers Orion Talenst Agency and Samantha Daniels from Avalon Artists. We also got to meet with manager Jerry Silverhardt from Brenner-Silverhardt Management, who has worked with Tom Cruise and Dylan McDermott. Knowing that it almost had a full circle fill as when I first started acting in Michigan, I took an acting workshop from a man who had one coached Dylan McDermott. Looking forward to what tonight's workshops and showcase will hold! Stayed tuned... I shall also be in the process of updating my website soon!